The Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Education(PGDPPED) is a specialized programme for preparing teachers for the Pre-primary level. The Programme has been developed to meet the ever increasing demand for trained manpower in pre primary educational institutions. The Programme has been designed to provide a comprehensive view of the theoretical as well as practical aspects of pre school education in the existing and emerging educational scenario.
Objective of the Programme
- To systematize experiences and strengthen the professional competencies of pre-school teachers;
- To enable teachers to organize meaningful learning experiences for pre-school children;
- To develop skills required in selecting and organising learning experiences;
- To understand the developmental needs of pre-school children;
- To gain knowledge and develop an understanding of various aspects of pre-school management.
Minimum Duration: 1 Year
Maximum Duration: 3 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 12,000/-
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
Bachelors degree in any discipline,with or without a degree in education from a recognised University.
- Introduction to Pre-School Education
- Human Development During Early Childhood
- Principles of Childhood Education
- Practices in Modern Childhood Education
Admission is open to all aspiring candidates. Aspirants need to fill up the application form. Application form can be downloaded from our website. Complete application form along with an enclosed bank draft for the course fee made in favour of “SNVP College of Professional Education”, payable at Meerut, U.P.- India or Pay Online through Buy Now Button, should be sent to our postal address through registered post or courier. On envelope you are required to mark the type of program you wish to undergo. It should be distinctly marked as ”ADMISSION FOR PG DIPLOMA IN PRI-PRIMARY EDUCATION (PGDPPED)’.
SNVP College of Professional Education
381 W.K Road Below HDFC Bank
Meerut-250001 U.P. – India
Download Admission Form